Contestants on popular novice cooking comp television shows may try to convince their audience this is a “deconstructed custard tart” or “a custard parfait”… what it actually is is custard made using Brownes Dairy Extra Creamy Milk and other yummy stuff. It looks a little fancy and it tastes even better!
list of ingredients
- 2 egg yolks (room temp)
- 2 teaspoons of corn flour
- 2 cups Brownes Traditional All Natural Yoghurt/li>
- 1 cup Brownes Dairy Extra Creamy/li>
- 1-tablespoon caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- While gently warming the milk and vanilla in a saucepan on the stove whisk together egg yolks, corn flour and sugar until combined.
- Once warm (not hot) remove milk from heat and add to egg mixture.
- Tip all ingredients back into the saucepan and return to stove whisking constantly until boiling.
- Remove from heat and continue whisking until thick.
- Serve hot or cold and for something a little different layer onto crushed biscuits and top with malt chocolate balls and strawberries.
REGION : CERRADO
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content
settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design
settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the mo