Potato & Leek Soup
Feed the family with this easy to make hearty and delicious potato and leek soup made using Brownes Pure Whipping Cream. Because they’ll want seconds this recipe makes enough for more than one serve.
list of ingredients
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 750g white potatoes
- 2 leeks (pale part)
- 1.5 litres chicken or vegetable stock
- 600ml Brownes Pure Whipping Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large heavy based pot melt butter and sauté sliced leek.
- Add stock
- Add peeled and diced potatoes to pot and cook until soft.
- Remove pot form heat and transfer contents to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Return blitzed mixture to pot and place on stove at a low heat.
- Stir in cream gradually until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with crusty bread
REGION : CERRADO
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content
settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design
settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the mo