- 1 pack of Chocolate Biscuits (crushed)
- 75gm Butter (softened)
- 500gm (2 cups) Brownes Natural Yoghurt with Strawberry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs cornflour
- 5-7 chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup of Brownes Whipping Cream - whipped
- Sliced fresh strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine biscuits and butter and press into base of a greased springform pan.
3. Blend together all ingredients except cornflour and fresh strawberries. Once combined add cornflour and mix briefly. Stir through strawberries without processing.
4. Pour into pan and bake for 35 minutes until starting to pull away from the pan.
5. Chill in fridge for at least an hour, decorate with whipped cream and fresh sliced strawberries. Chill for another hour or two to ensure it is cold before slicing and serving.